Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » ashenvale
ashenvale [message #63249] Sat, 04 June 2011 18:16 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
ok, i figure that this mod is done, dead, discontinued, but i just wanted to make sure because the mod located here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=633& prevloaded=1&&start=0 ashenvale, was amazing looking, but it seems that marco is less active now, so is most of the community, but does anyone know if this mod is done and over, or at least has a beta version?

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: ashenvale [message #63250 is a reply to message #63249] Sat, 04 June 2011 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
marcopolo wrote:

no, i dont think that it is good enough even for a bet release, i am very self conscious about my work and i wont release it in any other state than finished
I think it's a beta

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: ashenvale [message #63251 is a reply to message #63249] Sat, 04 June 2011 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you think whats a beta

Re: ashenvale [message #63252 is a reply to message #63251] Sat, 04 June 2011 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Ashenvale, that was one of the last messages he posted on his thread

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: ashenvale [message #63253 is a reply to message #63252] Sat, 04 June 2011 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I received the work a couple years ago and I can tell you, it wasn't ready. Don't get me wrong, it was exceedingly good, just incomplete. Not to mention that there are things we know now that we didn't before, and things we can do now that we couldn't before. Means a lot of the project can/should be redone and improved.

I don't know if Marco still has those files around, but if he does I can try to get him to release what he's got and someone (Sephiroxas, morerunes, me) can continue the work. Personally, this is the kind of thing I'd love to work on. More likely though, he doesn't have the files anymore and the best we can get is a general layout and idea of what he had going on.
Re: ashenvale [message #63255 is a reply to message #63253] Sat, 04 June 2011 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 04 June 2011 20:52

I don't know if Marco still has those files around, but if he does I can try to get him to release what he's got and someone (Sephiroxas, morerunes, me) can continue the work. Personally, this is the kind of thing I'd love to work on. More likely though, he doesn't have the files anymore and the best we can get is a general layout and idea of what he had going on.

He might, since he did mention it in passing when I was talking to him in the IRC.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: ashenvale [message #63257 is a reply to message #63249] Sun, 05 June 2011 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thnx for the info, he probably wont have the files anymore considering the last bit of disscussion was over 3 years ago unless you count the year long necropost...

Re: ashenvale [message #63258 is a reply to message #63257] Sun, 05 June 2011 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
tyscifi wrote on Sun, 05 June 2011 06:20

thnx for the info, he probably wont have the files anymore considering the last bit of disscussion was over 3 years ago unless you count the year long necropost...

Except for that conversation I had with that I mentioned, since it happened some time in the last couple of weeks.(I can't remember exactly when.) There may be other times that Marco has mentioned it that I don't know about.

All this talk of Ashenvale is making me wan tot continue working on Mistville...

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2011 11:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ashenvale [message #63259 is a reply to message #63249] Sun, 05 June 2011 12:09 Go to previous message
well i hope he does because it looked amazing, and what is mistville

nvm i used search Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2011 12:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fable Mods for Mac?
Next Topic: modding fable 3
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:15:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01338 seconds