Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » The error says "error displayng entry"
icon5.gif  The error says "error displayng entry" [message #63688] Sun, 26 June 2011 00:08 Go to next message
lorenzofiore is currently offline  lorenzofiore
hello I can not create a new entry in graphic big of type 5 with fable explorer.how do I? The error says "error displayng entry"
Re: The error says "error displayng entry" [message #63689 is a reply to message #63688] Sun, 26 June 2011 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The manual creation of graphics.big/textures.big entries is something of a time-consuming hassle. You need to export subheader and entry data of a similar existing entry and import the data to the newly created entry, apply changes, close the entry, reopen the entry, and it should work.

The hackish way of creating new entries is preferred, as it can be done faster and with multiple entries. Take an entry similar to the one you want to create, rename it, apply changes. Pack the entry in an FMP, rename the entry back to the original name (or close and reopen FE) and then load the FMP. The new entry will show up at the bottom of the listing. The time-saving factor of doing it this way really plays in when doing multiple entries at a time.
Re: The error says "error displayng entry" [message #63705 is a reply to message #63689] Sun, 26 June 2011 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks. I asked because I try of create a new clothing bat i can not. There is a tutorial for create a new cloting for example the nosto's armor(sorry for my inglish)
Re: The error says "error displayng entry" [message #63706 is a reply to message #63705] Sun, 26 June 2011 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
crazybunny has a tutorial for weighting, which is probably the most important and most difficult step in creating a new clothing mesh. The tutorial can be found in the graphics editing section. Keshire also has various tutorials here and there for beginners, not to mention OldBoy's New to Modding Fable thread which contains an exhaustive list of modding resources and knowledge base materials, including graphics-related stuff.
Re: The error says "error displayng entry" [message #63728 is a reply to message #63688] Sun, 26 June 2011 21:15 Go to previous message
Ok thanks Smile
Previous Topic: divine wrath
Next Topic: Fable:The Grasp of Death
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:11:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01365 seconds