Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Ronok the Axe Retexture
Ronok the Axe Retexture [message #63771] Tue, 28 June 2011 10:12 Go to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
After going on the Fable Wiki for the way to open a certain Demon Door on Fable 2, I remembered this axe, and decided to spawn it. After reading the description I thought that it wasn't very.....Tough. The axe is claimed to have never dulled and to be forged in the Old Kingdom days, but its too decorative. I mean, what do you use it for, a trophy or a weapon? Anyway, here is a more fitting texture in my opinion. Please note the dried blood and more serious look.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.
Re: Ronok the Axe Retexture [message #63773 is a reply to message #63771] Tue, 28 June 2011 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

One word. EPIC. Ronok the axe has never looked better. And it fits considering who you have to marry in order to get it. Laughing

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Ronok the Axe Retexture [message #63777 is a reply to message #63771] Tue, 28 June 2011 14:41 Go to previous message
Thowcord is currently offline  Thowcord
This retexture definetly makes this axe fit the description because I'll admit your right if such an axe has been used many times it shouldn't look picture perfect and untouched but your retexture gives it a look that actually matches the description better. Well Done. Very Happy

Previous Topic: The Sentinus Retexture
Next Topic: Glowing eyes!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:04:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01075 seconds