Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » CCombatAbilityBlockLightWeaponAttackDef
icon4.gif  CCombatAbilityBlockLightWeaponAttackDef [message #63782] Tue, 28 June 2011 16:33 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I'm currently staring down the CCombatAbilityBlockLightWeaponAttackDef of a bandit's combat style, and I need SERIOUS help. I see only one def that I understand more than half-mindedly, and that's the block angle, which I'm not gonna mess with. I think what I'm after(block frequency) is in CombatAbility, but I only see one unknown that I can be certain of what it is, and I don't need to touch it.(names.bin offset linking to ST_BLOCK) Above that there's two floats and an INT. The lower float is set to 2, while the upper one is set to 0.25, and the int is set to 20. What I need to know is, which one do I need to edit to up this bandit's block amount? Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: CCombatAbilityBlockLightWeaponAttackDef [message #63783 is a reply to message #63782] Wed, 29 June 2011 08:09 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I figured out what it's NOT. It's not the float listing as 0.25, as I tripled that value and ran it, and none of the bandit grunts had upgraded block strength. Then again I may have accidentally chosen the wrong bandits, so I'll test again in the greatwood entrance later. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: fable the zelda chapters (unless the votes change soon)
Next Topic: ASSASSIN HOOD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:41:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01778 seconds