Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » morerunes sword
morerunes sword [message #63825] Fri, 01 July 2011 08:11 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
ok, so i noticed people liked this but it was never realeased so i will try to recreate it, here it is
morerunes wrote on Wed, 12 March 2008 09:54

sorry for dp, but here's where I'll post previews, so check this post and future posts often

Feedback is appreciated.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4126/312200884954amoh5.jpg

i can tell all it was was the cutlass bluetane with another half, or thats what it most likely was cause i saw an error in the texture, if anyone wants to get this in game, i will need help with that, and i forgot to mention those little crystal things werent part of bluetane if that is what he used
edit
here is my progress, getting bluetane into blender, but sadly it freaking skewed up the uv map terribly!! Mad

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Fri, 01 July 2011 08:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: morerunes sword [message #63846 is a reply to message #63825] Sat, 02 July 2011 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
the cristals are probably rubies, and he probably used a mirror effect on the blutane's blade
Re: morerunes sword [message #63847 is a reply to message #63825] Sat, 02 July 2011 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
well if i am going to do this i will need to fix the uv wrap somehow

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: morerunes sword [message #63848 is a reply to message #63847] Sat, 02 July 2011 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

The problem isn't the UV map, it's blender viewing it wonky. Just ignore it, it'll look wonky in the FE preview window, but it should look just fine in fable. Anyway, I say for the majority of the blade, just go into edit mode, select the blade's vertices, duplicate, then do an x axis mirror, and move everything into position.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: morerunes sword [message #63854 is a reply to message #63848] Sat, 02 July 2011 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yunvich is currently offline  yunvich
by the looks of it i think he simply used the mirror function in blender, i the blade is a different mesh from the handle that is faster and simpler to do
Re: morerunes sword [message #63860 is a reply to message #63854] Sat, 02 July 2011 10:53 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

yunvich wrote on Sat, 02 July 2011 10:05

by the looks of it i think he simply used the mirror function in blender, i the blade is a different mesh from the handle that is faster and simpler to do

yep

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Invisibility spell?
Next Topic: I have a problem!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:58:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01127 seconds