Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Jack of Blades retexture
Jack of Blades retexture [message #63858] Sat, 02 July 2011 10:39 Go to next message
jalex228 is currently offline  jalex228
After reading about him on the Fable Wiki, I basically started to understand the following:

• Jack is an omnipotent being.
  • He possesses those who wear his mask, meaning he can constantly be re-born.
  • Needs the sword of aeons to become even MORE powerful.
  • Every single person he possesses is wearing THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT.

Yeah, so I thought, "That guy must smell worse than a gas-station bathroom". Anyway, I made him look dirtier (Added dirt and bloodstains) and made his eyes all vein-y. Turned out quite nicely.

EDIT: I fixed it. Messed around and noticed the "Import format DXT1" when I went to try a different file, the same picture as a .bmp, and just re-done it so that it has the Alpha now.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 July 2011 14:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Jack of Blades retexture [message #63859 is a reply to message #63858] Sat, 02 July 2011 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You've gotten rid of the alpha channel either by deleting it or loading the file as dxt1

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Jack of Blades retexture [message #63862 is a reply to message #63859] Sat, 02 July 2011 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

morerunes wrote on Sat, 02 July 2011 13:52

You've gotten rid of the alpha channel either by deleting it or loading the file as dxt1

Despite that, this is an excellent re-texture, and I would love it if you'd let me use this for Fable:Real. Honestly, this is far more realistic than the old version. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Jack of Blades retexture [message #63866 is a reply to message #63858] Sat, 02 July 2011 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

You've gotten rid of the alpha channel either by deleting it or loading he file as a dxt1

That explains it. Is there any way to fix it? I load all my retextures as .png files due to it having less chance of corruption. That have something to do with it?

Quote:

Despite that, this is an excellent re-texture, and I would love it if you'd let me use this for Fable:Real. Honestly, this is far more realistic than the old version

Go ahead. As long as you give me credit, I'm fine with you using any of my work. In fact, if you need help with retextures, I would be happy to.

Have a weapon that looks too dull? PM me! I'll make it more......Suitable, in no time! Just tell me what colors you want and the name of the weapon or armor, and I'll do my best.
Re: Jack of Blades retexture [message #63870 is a reply to message #63866] Sat, 02 July 2011 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

.png is great, try reloading your texture as dxt3 with alpha set to 1

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Jack of Blades retexture [message #63873 is a reply to message #63870] Sat, 02 July 2011 14:47 Go to previous message
Quote:

.png is great, try reloading your texture as dxt3 with alpha set to 1

Figured it out before you posted, thank you for replying though, I fixed the .big file. If you don't already have the retexture on, it should give it the Alpha.

Previous Topic: Cutlass bluetane Retexture
Next Topic: Apprentice Retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:53:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01132 seconds