Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Annoying Eye Color.
icon9.gif  Annoying Eye Color. [message #64093] Sat, 23 July 2011 18:00 Go to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Hello my name is Zyreq and i'm new here Very Happy.I'm a quick learner but lately i have been getting trouble with my fable hero eye texture Sad.It's the "will"blue eye effect that's annoying me.Yes i have searched but i still didn't understand how to do it.The closest i've gotten is when they told me to go to "CHeroMorphDef"then click "718A793D" to delete Flies, Rays,and Eyes,but besides that,nothing.So could anyone please help?Thanks.*P.S*below is a pic of what i'm encountering.
  • Attachment: fable.png
    (Size: 1.60MB, Downloaded 466 times)

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Annoying Eye Color. [message #64095 is a reply to message #64093] Sat, 23 July 2011 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You're close enough. There are 156 texture morphs in the CHeroMorphDef, one of them is normal eye - will eye. Delete that one and you're good to go. You may have to do this in ChocolateBox, since FableExplorer cannot view the entire array without removing several of them.
Re: Annoying Eye Color. [message #64098 is a reply to message #64095] Sat, 23 July 2011 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply Very Happy,except everytime i access CHeroMorphDef via chocolatebox,i always tend to get this microsoft .NET framework error,"Unhandled exception has occured in your application.If you click Continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click Quit,the application will close immediately.
Collection was modified;enumeration operation may not execute."

No this doesn't happen with FE and yes i did run as administrator.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Annoying Eye Color. [message #64100 is a reply to message #64098] Sat, 23 July 2011 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Try using FE

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: Annoying Eye Color. [message #64103 is a reply to message #64100] Sat, 23 July 2011 21:33 Go to previous message
I fixed it Very Happy,it was hidden under a layer..idk how or why.

Previous Topic: Fable: Justice League
Next Topic: Peter's Armour?xD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:47:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01146 seconds