Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Changing bodyguard with FE
Changing bodyguard with FE [message #64121] Mon, 25 July 2011 04:19 Go to next message
LegendaryInc is currently offline  LegendaryInc
For some reason Albion Explorer doesn't work for me. So is there a way to alter body guards in the game into other heroes, Keeping their fighting techniques (ie, Whispers staff fighting style). Also, I want them to work for you for free.
Re: Changing bodyguard with FE [message #64124 is a reply to message #64121] Mon, 25 July 2011 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yep, should be very easy. Swap mesh, cappearancedef, and lower the price in whatever cdef it is that controls that crap in bodyguards, and delete the bodyguard bones so that it doesn't look really wonky. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Changing bodyguard with FE [message #64129 is a reply to message #64124] Mon, 25 July 2011 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LegendaryInc is currently offline  LegendaryInc
Yeah I worked how to change the apearance but thanks for making them free and getting rid of the bones, I'll check if it works later.(computers acting up)

edit-Now my computers working correct i have some questions, because the game keeps crashing.
1st. Bodyguards don't have a cappearancedef do I add one? SOLVED* (i deleted it by mistake)
2nd. Does it mater if I change their fighting style and weapon? SOLVED*
3rd. What's the cdef for the price of bodyguards?

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2011 04:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Changing bodyguard with FE [message #64150 is a reply to message #64129] Thu, 28 July 2011 15:46 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

LegendaryInc wrote on Mon, 25 July 2011 17:49

3rd. What's the cdef for the price of bodyguards?

Open the script.bin, CScriptDef, 597-SCRIPT_DEF. Scroll down to HenchmanCheapGoldCost and HenchmanExpensiveGoldCost

Previous Topic: Annoying Eye Coordination
Next Topic: Messed up Weapon texture.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:56:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01153 seconds