Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Eligibility to Provide Tutorials
Eligibility to Provide Tutorials [message #64298] Mon, 08 August 2011 22:52 Go to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
When will I be able to provide tutorials to the community?I have a tutorial all planned out,now all I need is to post it.It's basically a tutorial for beginners mixed with a photoshop(my program of choice) tutorial(which is relevant btw)for a bit experienced GFX designers depending on the program of preference(Gimp,PS,Paint.NET,MS Paint,Etc.)

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Eligibility to Provide Tutorials [message #64299 is a reply to message #64298] Mon, 08 August 2011 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Zyreq, you can post threads there now. If others ask me I will set them up with the permissions to do that as well, at my discretion.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2011 23:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eligibility to Provide Tutorials [message #64300 is a reply to message #64299] Mon, 08 August 2011 23:11 Go to previous message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Alright,many thanks Very Happy.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Previous Topic: Summon spell multible summons?
Next Topic: [REQ] Tutorial for mac users?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:27:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01425 seconds