Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Nazi tattoos
icon1.gif  Nazi tattoos [message #64726] Fri, 16 September 2011 10:14 Go to next message
Pink Floyd is currently offline  Pink Floyd
I saw that someone requested the American History-X tattoo so I made one, but then I saw that that was back in 05 Embarassed

But since I had already made one I decided to continue and made this little nazi pack.

Screenshots

Sorry if this is against the rules...

Installation:
Simply overwrite your current custom tattoos in the
C:\My Documents\My Games\Fable\Tattoos\***** folder with these

Download:
Chest
Arms
Back

[Updated on: Fri, 16 September 2011 16:57] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Nazi tattoos [message #64727 is a reply to message #64726] Fri, 16 September 2011 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Well this is offensive...I'm not sure if the site has any rules about race supremacy but,Christ man, at the very least label it Swasticka Pack. As the Nazi only adopted the Swasticka symbol which was originally a Hindu symbol(i believe).Including the iron crosses which are a Christian symbol. I'm not saying don't use the symbols but I'm just letting you know Nazi's ruined the emblem's original meaning.So just watch out. As for critique of the tattoos.They look good except the back look's a bit funky. Provide in-game screenies too.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2011 11:39]

Re: Nazi tattoos [message #64728 is a reply to message #64727] Fri, 16 September 2011 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pink Floyd is currently offline  Pink Floyd
Yeah but "Nazi" is pretty much the same as "Racist" now adays, and I doubt anyone would click this thread and not expect swastikas Razz
Re: Nazi tattoos [message #64729 is a reply to message #64728] Fri, 16 September 2011 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Pink Floyd wrote on Fri, 16 September 2011 19:58

Yeah but "Nazi" is pretty much the same as "Racist" now adays

You're kidding me right ? You are actually kidding me ?

If I were to treat you differently because of where you come from that would be racism. You cannot compare that to the intentions of the third reich....

While I don't particularly care what you use on your own hero and I understand you were initially trying to help another user (admitedly it was a request from 6 years ago but still), I can't leave this here...

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 September 2011 16:55]

Re: Nazi tattoos [message #64730 is a reply to message #64726] Sat, 17 September 2011 19:48 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I shouldn't have to amend the rules to include a ban on Nazi symbolism. Use your damn head. Rolling Eyes
Previous Topic: Lady Grey Retexture
Next Topic: misfits/undead/satanic face tattoo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:26:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01322 seconds