Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » Play as assassin when you are boy.
Play as assassin when you are boy. [message #64962] Fri, 14 October 2011 04:50 Go to next message
Nexus is currently offline  Nexus
So this is my first mod release here. Since I've seen all the essential tutorials on those forums (and I've got a bit familiar with fable explorer), I've decided to release this mod here.
What does this mod do? With this mod you can start playing as an assassin when you are still boy. Here are some screenshots of this mod:

-If this mod is broken please report it to me so I can fix it.
-If this mod has been released before you should forgive me because as far as I searched on the forums I didn't find anything similar to it.
-If you don't like this mod do not start flaming me. Its my first release so try to be as kind as you can. Thanks.
-If this section is wrong I am really sorry, please move my post to the appropriate section.

Don't know how to install this mod? Please follow up this tutorial.
Failure to read the tutorial because you are bored to do so please do not start whining at me because I WONT help you. Remember, if you can't understand the tutorial you can always use the search utility.

Good luck...

P.S: If you find the file broken tell me to fix it. I will re-upload it again as soon as I can.

P.S(2): Back-up your files or extract CREATURE_HERO_CHILD from your fable explorer so you will be able to revert back to normal.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/nexus48/JthNy.jpg
Force feeding, Misleading!
I am burning the altar, And I will pass right through!

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2011 04:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Play as assassin when you are boy. [message #64963 is a reply to message #64962] Fri, 14 October 2011 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
I don't think I've ever seen this kind of mod. Very unique, though I must say, I'd prefer not to use it. By the way, this topic should be in the definitions forum. In any case, great first mod. Very Happy

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards
Re: Play as assassin when you are boy. [message #64964 is a reply to message #64962] Fri, 14 October 2011 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nexus is currently offline  Nexus
Well thank you for your positive comment. As for the section, I first thought to post it at definitions but for some reason I've decided to post it here. Well I guess no one is perfect. Isn't it?

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/nexus48/JthNy.jpg
Force feeding, Misleading!
I am burning the altar, And I will pass right through!
Re: Play as assassin when you are boy. [message #65796 is a reply to message #64964] Fri, 10 February 2012 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lagasaurus is currently offline  Lagasaurus
nice mod
very basic
Re: Play as assassin when you are boy. [message #65798 is a reply to message #65796] Fri, 10 February 2012 15:38 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You just bumped a year dead thread for superficial commentary?
Can you not see the dates in the top right corner of every post? At least last time you asked a semi-relevant question, which could pose useful information for readers of the thread, thus negating the anti-necropost rule. But this was completely unneccesary, and provided no information whatsoever, to someone whose last post, I might add, was in october. My brain hurts too much now, so I think I will lay down. [/rant]

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Fable: The Uchiha Chronicles [BROKEN AND GONE :( ]v.2
Next Topic: Another Soundtrack (Hunter X Hunter)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:38:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01391 seconds