Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » messed up experience orbs
icon9.gif  messed up experience orbs [message #64977] Wed, 19 October 2011 02:26 Go to next message
illerbult is currently offline  illerbult
So a while ago I tried to increase the experience that you get from orbs so I changed some number in CExperienceDef and I can't remember what the original numbers were. the problem is that when the orbs come out the stay for about a second and then they vanish. I have tried to uninstall both fable explorer and fable several times but it stays the same.
I'd be thankful if anyone told me what numbers there should be in CExperienceDef
Re: messed up experience orbs [message #64978 is a reply to message #64977] Wed, 19 October 2011 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
illerbult wrote on Wed, 19 October 2011 10:26

I have tried to uninstall both fable explorer and fable several times but it stays the same.

Uninstalling Fable Explorer won't do anything, it's a tool. That's like smashing a hole in your wall with a hammer then throwing the hammer away and expecting the wall to magically fix itself.

That being said reinstalling fable should fix most things providing they don't get stored in the save game.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: messed up experience orbs [message #64980 is a reply to message #64977] Wed, 19 October 2011 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nexus is currently offline  Nexus
I am not so sure if this helps but get the file attached here. I hope it'll do the job... Or else follow Satan's suggestion...
If it doesn't works, hopelessly you should uninstall the game and make sure that your fable tlc folder is deleted from your computer.. Anyway good luck pal...

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc379/nexus48/JthNy.jpg
Force feeding, Misleading!
I am burning the altar, And I will pass right through!

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2011 03:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: messed up experience orbs [message #64988 is a reply to message #64977] Thu, 20 October 2011 09:46 Go to previous message
illerbult is currently offline  illerbult
its ok as long as i open fable in autorun.exe
Previous Topic: Colour Changing
Next Topic: Changing morality rewards from kills with FE.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 03:09:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01251 seconds