Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Texture problems
Texture problems [message #65219] Wed, 09 November 2011 13:31 Go to next message
Spex70 is currently offline  Spex70
I finally figured out how to successfully mod sign and skin textures... but only problem is they become pixelated after a minute of gameplay. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong?///
1. Replaced textures with another texture in .tga format.
2. set alpha to 0
3. applied changes and merged Bigs...

So what did i miss?

Existence is a series of choices. The life you live is based off of those choices and the inevitable consequences. All life eventually ends in death, just be smart and don't make the stupid choices that get you there faster.
Re: Texture problems [message #65220 is a reply to message #65219] Wed, 09 November 2011 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Linkxp500 is currently offline  Linkxp500
Try putting them in as PNGs. That might help a bit. I am not sure though...

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda, from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/634307/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards
Re: Texture problems [message #65221 is a reply to message #65220] Wed, 09 November 2011 17:36 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
Depending on what program you use, doing too much can result in 'F'ing up the whole thing and it turns in to a pixelated glump of disappointment.. atleast that happens to me on occasion. Not sure if that's you're problem though.. try using a different format, like Linkxp500 said Razz

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Previous Topic: Blender Tutorial Request (Split)
Next Topic: bumpmapping errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 09:31:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01006 seconds