Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Weather Problems
icon9.gif  Weather Problems [message #65417] Fri, 09 December 2011 23:35 Go to next message
DALONGJ is currently offline  DALONGJ
I am having trouble here. I modded the age thing where you can delete any old age stuff and what not but right after I did this, I go to play; all of the sudden there is bright skies everywhere. Even the Necropolis! I want the old weather back and the snow plus gloomy darkwood environment. Please help me.
Re: Weather Problems [message #65420 is a reply to message #65417] Sat, 10 December 2011 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Simple. You're using an old version of FE. To fix, very easy. Just use the more recent versions of FE. Open any entry, click apply changes (don't actually need to make any changes), then save mods and run Fable. Weather problem solved.
Re: Weather Problems [message #65421 is a reply to message #65420] Sat, 10 December 2011 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay. just so you know I am a total noob with this whole fable mod thingy majig so if you can kindly tell me what to do step by step, I will forever feel utmost gratitiude to you and your waste of time teaching the inadequate me. If you can. All I want is the rain, gloomy, snow, and all the good stuff back. The bright sun flare and clear skies don't add up to me. And I think that I have the recent FE.

[Updated on: Sat, 10 December 2011 01:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Weather Problems [message #65432 is a reply to message #65421] Mon, 12 December 2011 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

The most recent FE is version 4 beta, in the normal FE. Then you have Shadownet FE. With that one, just grab the one off the site that doesn't involve tinkering with sounds, that's ALL it's good for, and sometimes that doesn't even work from what I've heard. Now, once you have confirmed that you have this you need to do one of two things. If you already have one of the two FE's mentioned, you're screwed, reinstall, and don't save the saves. If you don't, get one, open it up, find an entry in game.bin, say... CREATURE_HERO. That's ID number 1760 I believe. Open it up, and up top there's a little button that says apply changes. Click it, then in the main window, click the little thingy up top that says actions, and then click Save mods and run Fable.
There ya go! If that doesn't work, you're screwed. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Weather Problems [message #65434 is a reply to message #65432] Mon, 12 December 2011 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this will sound retarded and borderline juvenile but I downloaded the recent 4.1 update zip file for FB. Okay, heres the stupid part. I go to open it and there is the application button. Do I just simply have to click on it? Because I did and it said it stopped working and checking for solutions. I got Windows 7 by the way.
Re: Weather Problems [message #65435 is a reply to message #65434] Mon, 12 December 2011 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Beats me, I've never heard of anything like that. O_O

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Weather Problems [message #68111 is a reply to message #65417] Sat, 27 April 2013 02:29 Go to previous message
hasondea is currently offline  hasondea
update zip file for FB. Okay, heres the stupid part. I go to open it and there is the application button. Do I just simply have to click on it? Because I did and it said it stopped working and checking for solutions. I got Windows 7 by the way.

Previous Topic: Making New NPC's- Need some advice
Next Topic: Finding the Right Defs....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:44:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01348 seconds