Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How to extend the life of the bosses ?
How to extend the life of the bosses ? [message #65810] Tue, 14 February 2012 02:58 Go to next message
Sachina999 is currently offline  Sachina999

In ChocolateBox. ..
. . . I have noticed that in CDEF CREATURES, from the list, there is the "HEALT". For example: CREATURES - JackOfBlade - CDEF - Healt = 2000.
I do not know whether to prolong life, I have to change this value, or do I have to do a different step?

[Updated on: Tue, 14 February 2012 03:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to extend the life of the bosses ? [message #65811 is a reply to message #65810] Tue, 14 February 2012 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Looks like if you wanna extend boss life, just bump that up a bit. Also, since it's a float value, you OUGHT to be able to use decimals there. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: How to extend the life of the bosses ? [message #65812 is a reply to message #65810] Tue, 14 February 2012 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sachina999 is currently offline  Sachina999

since I'm Italian, do not understand all of what you write here.
So .. . if I understand, I change the voice HEALT without causing problems!?

those values ​​were divided by 10, I know. I change often the damage values of weapons .

[Updated on: Tue, 14 February 2012 07:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to extend the life of the bosses ? [message #65813 is a reply to message #65812] Tue, 14 February 2012 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah, just put it at say, 4000 for jack of blades to double his health, and no, it's not divided by ten unless it says otherwise.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: How to extend the life of the bosses ? [message #65814 is a reply to message #65810] Tue, 14 February 2012 15:54 Go to previous message
Ryguy525 is currently offline  Ryguy525
THIS would be a pretty cool thing to do. And if you somehow think Fable: The Lost Chapters is too hard (I don't see how), then you could also decrease the health.
I find this interesting.

Those who can make the best of any situation will make it the farthest in life.
Previous Topic: Problem "inexplicable" O_o
Next Topic: How do i download a mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:08:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01078 seconds