Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » A favor
A favor [message #65831] Sat, 18 February 2012 13:47 Go to next message
Jonte54 is currently offline  Jonte54
Hello all you guys out there. I've been wanting to make a whole new weapon which i can find in a chest for 30 keys inside the yellow gate after defeting jack the second time, but I have no idea how to either create it or put it into the game so i would be very grateful if someone could make the weapon for me and let me dl the file, guess i can search my way how to put it into the game from there.

To the Weapon itself. It would look something like this http://www.wowhead.com/item=47516#modelviewer but a little bit "longer" blade. It would be a huge one-handed weapon with fast attack speed and around 1200 damage and 5-6 Free augmention slots

Called "Blade of the Ancient Kings" and a quote like "Forged in the Old Kingdom, with the bloodline of the first Archon" or something like that =) Feel free to send me a private message if you could help me and got any questions!

Best Regards and very Approciated // Jonatan
Re: A favor [message #65832 is a reply to message #65831] Sun, 19 February 2012 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

The way that sword is designed, I could probably make a model of it if I had blender installed. I'll see about getting that done later, but don't be disappointed if I wind up being unable to after all.
In fact, later I may also challenge myself with the alliance version, decimation.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sun, 19 February 2012 06:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A favor [message #65833 is a reply to message #65832] Sun, 19 February 2012 09:46 Go to previous message
Jonte54 is currently offline  Jonte54
hehe Would be Very appreciated if you could do it for me as in the description i made^^
Previous Topic: How do I uninstall Fable the new world
Next Topic: Error starting Fable explorer (shadownet)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:16:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01292 seconds