Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » More Monster
More Monster [message #65674] Thu, 19 January 2012 12:35 Go to next message
Jeikou is currently offline  Jeikou
so is there mods what makes more monster bandits etc.. to kill.
or can someone tell me how to do this by my self i would like to get big battles like 1 vs 50 or more
Re: More Monster [message #65675 is a reply to message #65674] Thu, 19 January 2012 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This ought to be simple enough. There are creature generators all through all the maps. Find ones for enemies with AE or cbox, tinker around, and you ought to be able to change the amount of enemies per instance. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: More Monster [message #65677 is a reply to message #65674] Thu, 19 January 2012 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i opened cbox and game.bin then region and opened REGION_DARKWOOD and i could not find anything related to monsters
Re: More Monster [message #65685 is a reply to message #65674] Fri, 20 January 2012 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
little help here
Re: More Monster [message #66072 is a reply to message #65685] Mon, 12 March 2012 11:37 Go to previous message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
DW I am currently scapping my old chicken hero work in progres for this.

I am gonna do up a big change to renown exp and monsters to make the game longer by a bit but also to have more monsters and even some returning ones. like stronger wasp queens and scorpions. Also giant reg wasps and scorpions and summoners/ minions poping up in places like greatwood and darkwood and witchwood. It is gonna take a while and I have work so I will do it around that but it is gonna be big. i even have it to the point that you can fight screamers with wasp queens in greatwood. I just have to fix some families and what not to give you that challenge feeling.

I actually had to use bodyguards cause I am will less. with will it is not even a challenge I think cause of physical shield and divine wrath. but I am gonna weaken the strength of physical shield and decrease the dmg of those aswell. Also i am gonna make renown lvls require more. Since there are gonna be hordes of monsters you need more renown to become legendary. But as I said gonna be a while I'll keep you posted.

So just hold on for now and look into it I actually found out how to control spawns from this board. So manipulating them is easy. 10-20 hobes a map as a beginner. It is difficult though controlling the spawn rate and keeping game from getting buggy. which it taking a bit of time.
Previous Topic: Hey all
Next Topic: Teleporter problem?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:35:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01114 seconds