Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Iron fist challenge issue
Iron fist challenge issue [message #66438] Sun, 22 April 2012 06:06 Go to next message
Caim is currently offline  Caim
Hi everyone,

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I encounter a big problem with this challenge in the quest where you have to kill guards and merchants in Barrow Fields. I manage to kill all the guards/merchants bare fists but after that there's a cut scene where that stupid hero unsheathe his weapon and make the challenge fail! I tried editing the hero with FE and set 'unsheathe weapon automatically' and 'use melee weapon' to false but it didn't work...

Any idea?
Re: Iron fist challenge issue [message #66439 is a reply to message #66438] Sun, 22 April 2012 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Chances are in order to fix that you'd have to edit the cutscene. But I don't think unsheathing should cause it to fail. Attacking with the sword, yes. A simple unsheathing, I don't think so. Anyway, to edit the cutscene, read up on cutscene crap in the wiki, and get Baystone's cutscene editor, found here, or do it with Shadownet FE

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Iron fist challenge issue [message #66440 is a reply to message #66439] Sun, 22 April 2012 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caim is currently offline  Caim
Found it! I used FE to remove that bug so you have to go to script.bin > CS_TRADERCON_EVIL_OUTRO > CSScriptData1 , remove the Sheathe.MELEE line (third line if I'm right) and edit LineCount 1 to 34. Don't forget to apply changes and there you go!

Thanks for the help, I finally finished that quest (just in time, I must talk to Theresa in Grey's Manor), have a nice day!
Re: Iron fist challenge issue [message #66441 is a reply to message #66440] Sun, 22 April 2012 09:29 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Awesome that you got it working. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Balverine mod issues
Next Topic: Problem with Jack Of Blades mask
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:18:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01357 seconds