Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable Tattoos 2
Fable Tattoos 2 [message #66461] Tue, 24 April 2012 05:41 Go to next message
theguild23 is currently offline  theguild23

I got the gimp and paint.net give me a tutorial guys

Hello you have been just Fable'd
Re: Fable Tattoos 2 [message #66462 is a reply to message #66461] Tue, 24 April 2012 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, it's VERY simple. Open the tattoo images with either one, draw on them, and save. Your tattoo will show up then in tattoo shops labeled as a custom tattoo. You can also overwrite an existing tattoo by loading said image over that in FE, which will give higher quality. In order to find the custom tat images, follow the custom tattoo instructions in the little pamphlet that came with your game. To write over other tattoos, simply find their textures.big entries, and load the image over the previous one. It's not rocket science. Hell, it's not even a science fair volcano. It's easy and actually looking for the information instead of demanding a tutorial would have yielded better results than my mostly ranting and pointing out the obvious "tutorial."

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Tattoos 2 [message #66463 is a reply to message #66461] Tue, 24 April 2012 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I want a tattoo like Prince of Persia : The two thrones type in on google i know its hard but can i put a picture on the face?,What i mean i download a simple picture and can i put it on face?

[Updated on: Tue, 24 April 2012 07:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Tattoos 2 [message #66464 is a reply to message #66463] Tue, 24 April 2012 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

... Use your free select tool(Icon is shaped like a lasso on most image editors) to trace the tattoos on the picture. Then right click the selection, click copy or cut, it doesn't matter, then open your tattoo image and right click, then click paste into(In gimp, not sure about paint.net), then drag the tattoos onto the appropriate spot.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Tattoos 2 [message #66470 is a reply to message #66461] Wed, 25 April 2012 01:15 Go to previous message

Dude thanks,i used a little bit help from youtube thanks asmcint

Previous Topic: Hey Guys
Next Topic: Help my out like a pal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:36:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01161 seconds