Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » I need some help...
I need some help... [message #66522] Sun, 29 April 2012 15:40 Go to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Here's my problem: Yesterday I was looking for a way to change the Physical Shield's color. I succeeded to turn it red.

But, I don't know why, the shield now makes me invincible. I can't take any damage like normal, enemies hits me thousands of times, the world could explode, nothing would happen, the mana bar did not change even after a rock troll sent me away.

I tried to figure out by myself what went wrong, but after realizing I just had no idea, I thought it could be a good idea to ask help here, rather than breaking my game.

Oh, and while im there: Is there a way to create our own weapons and see them in stores? I know it is possible to modify the existing ones, but since I don't want to touch them...

Anyways, thanks for reading ^^
Re: I need some help... [message #66523 is a reply to message #66522] Sun, 29 April 2012 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Physical shield makes you invincible? That's what it's designed to do. All enemy weapons bounce off while it's active. That's just normal. Can you create new weapons? Yes. Check the objects section for some of the mods that do exactly that. Can you make it show up in the shops? Yes. You can do this via the CShopDef. To set an item's base pricing, be sure to check the CStockItemDef of said object. Here is a tutorial for how to add items to shops via the CShopDef:Clicky.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: I need some help... [message #66524 is a reply to message #66523] Sun, 29 April 2012 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Well, normally the mana bar goes down as I receive damage, but now it won't move a millimeter no matter the amount of damage I receive. The shield is not supposed to react like this, and when we know that it is not maxed out...

Thanks for the weapons, though. :3
Re: I need some help... [message #66525 is a reply to message #66524] Sun, 29 April 2012 18:51 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You must have accidentally edited the def that controls the amount of mana lost per hit. Try backing up your game.bin and re-applying the color change. If you don't trust your own hand to do it right this time, feel free to load my red physical shield mod.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Help my out like a pal
Next Topic: Hero Guild Combat Training Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:31:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01489 seconds