Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hero Guild Combat Training Problem
Hero Guild Combat Training Problem [message #66561] Tue, 01 May 2012 16:49 Go to next message
immy is currently offline  immy
Okay i decided i wanted to change the Iron Longsword that you are given for a different weapon (wooden sword) which I've got working but when i have to attack whisper the hits are not registering any ideas why and how to fix?
Re: Hero Guild Combat Training Problem [message #66564 is a reply to message #66561] Tue, 01 May 2012 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The quest must have the Iron Longsword to fight Whisper, then either the Iron Longsword or Katana to fight Maze.
The simple thing to do is finish training, then spawn whatever weapons you want.
Otherwise, maybe you can give the wooden sword all the same attributes as the Iron sword, or change the Iron sword graphic to that of the wooden sword.

EDIT:
It is easy to fix this, I just tried it. You can make the Iron swd look like the Wooden swd. It should work with any long sword I think.
Open the Wooden swd, click the + sign and scroll down to Graphic,
Remember the number in the box.
Open the Iron swd, click the + sign and scroll down to Graphic,
Put the Wooden swd number in the box.
Apply, Save, etc.

[Updated on: Tue, 01 May 2012 18:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero Guild Combat Training Problem [message #66568 is a reply to message #66561] Tue, 01 May 2012 23:31 Go to previous message
immy is currently offline  immy
ok so sounds like best solution is to switch the weapon images and stats so but keep the names the same (ie OBJECT_IRON_LONGSWORD will be used for wooden sword and OBJECT_WOODEN_SWORD will be used for the iron longsword) ok thx will get this dne kindda annoying but i guess a necessary evil just hope that after the training there aint anything else like this
Previous Topic: I need some help...
Next Topic: regarding fable shop trainer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:45:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01031 seconds