Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Void Strike (divine fury mod)  () 1 Vote
Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66587] Wed, 02 May 2012 14:29 Go to next message
justadude5968 is currently offline  justadude5968
Hello everyone. This is my first mod and my first upload. This is a modded version of divine fury, the damage isn't changed or anything like that. This goes great with a JoB character Smile
(Please backup your game bin. file before downloading)
Credits to my friend for the idea and for helping me! Enjoy guys.
(some pics)

Just to be clear, the fmp is the actual spell Wink

V2 (fianlly) of the spell pics:

READ...I apologize, but this version is not a divine fury mod. This is unholy power.
Okay so, I added the JoB aura to the spell and some other stuff. Just so you know, the dark souls will fly around in one spot until you turn the cam away from it. Again, no damage or radius was changed. WARNING: BACK UP YOUR FILES! If you have any problems just let me know.

Once upon a time, there lived a jolly old guildmaster...yeah I killed him.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 May 2012 22:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66594 is a reply to message #66587] Thu, 03 May 2012 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, that is purely epic, but please put your image in spoiler tags. Here is a small template for you to use until you get the hang of it.
[spoiler=spoilertitlehere]put your imagery or text or both here[/spoiler]

The end result should look like this:
spoilertitlehere

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66595 is a reply to message #66587] Thu, 03 May 2012 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah yes, I was wondering how to do that. (btw I am going to start working on void strike v2) Very Happy

(edit)
Void strike v2 will be cancled for a while. I don't have the time right now.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 May 2012 06:40]

Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66610 is a reply to message #66595] Sat, 05 May 2012 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Shame, gorgeous mod Very Happy

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66612 is a reply to message #66587] Sat, 05 May 2012 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
I applied the fmp with chocolate box and bought the spell to test it and it seems to be the same to me?
Divine Fury - The Fable Wiki
The other mods I am using seem to be working from FMPs so this one should as well?

Maybe I have to spawn it or move it? I used a save without having the spell in the character...Is that a problem?

justadude5968 wrote on Wed, 02 May 2012 16:29

This is a modded version of divine fury,

>>>SNIP>>>
Just to be clear, the fmp is the actual spell Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 05 May 2012 14:26]

Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66624 is a reply to message #66612] Sat, 05 May 2012 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my friend, I could not help you with that. I am a noob and know next to nothing about chocolate box.

If this mod has stopped working please tell me because I just re-installed fable and my own mod isn't working.

(Void strike v2 is in testing, I just need a good effect for the hands Rolling Eyes )

Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66625 is a reply to message #66587] Sat, 05 May 2012 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Stuff happens... Perhaps the change you made did not get properly placed in the TNG... I just found out even with the Game installed outside of program files Chocolate box was using windows 7 VirtualStore or(User Account Control Data Redirection). If you have a folder named VirtualStore in your user account C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore and in it are files for fable then you to maybe be suffering the virtual blues.

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Tutorials => [General] Vista/Windows 7 Primer
Re: Void Strike (divine fury mod) [message #66626 is a reply to message #66625] Sat, 05 May 2012 20:23 Go to previous message
I checked and I am not having any problems with that.

I made the mod again and it works fine so I'm good. If you guys can't get the spell to work on fable just lemme know and I will update my post ASAP.

(So close to being finished with v2, pain to find a good effect for the hands that goes away after useage though.)

V2 has been completed.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 May 2012 21:22]

Previous Topic: Mesh Swap Fix
Next Topic: Iron Weapons Damage Increase
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 19:57:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01496 seconds