Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Regarding cutscene editing.
icon5.gif  Regarding cutscene editing. [message #66682] Sat, 12 May 2012 18:56 Go to next message
bobdaweird is currently offline  bobdaweird
Hopefully this is the right section to post this thread. I am trying to install a cutscene editor from the link listed below so I can install a mod that turns you into a balvarine (however you spell it).

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5799& ;amp ;start=0&%20Baystone%27s%20cutscene%20app

Still being new (maybe not all that new but most of my experience has been with KOTOR 2) to modding I have searched the site for a solution and have not found anything. I am so confused because I have followed step 4 of the readme (shown in the link) and I get some error message. I added a screen dump image to show what I mean.

I have been able to install some mods to fable before while running on windows 7 (if that helps any)so I don't think its a compatibility issue.
  • Attachment: Untitled.jpg
    (Size: 275.20KB, Downloaded 485 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 12 May 2012 20:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Regarding cutscene editing. [message #66683 is a reply to message #66682] Sun, 13 May 2012 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Use Oldboy's New Balverine Transform Mod instead. It requires no fiddling around with the cutscene editor, just load the fmp, and if you've used freeroam, put the tng in your levels folder, and you're good to go.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 May 2012 04:58]

Re: Regarding cutscene editing. [message #66684 is a reply to message #66683] Sun, 13 May 2012 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have tried both methods int he link you gave me. All i get is this error message (I screen dumped it for you).
Re: Regarding cutscene editing. [message #66685 is a reply to message #66684] Sun, 13 May 2012 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Crap. Walk me through what you did, step by step, in your own words. Maybe I can figure something out then.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Regarding cutscene editing. [message #66686 is a reply to message #66685] Sun, 13 May 2012 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I opened fable explorer, and clicked file, then "load mod package". i loaded the white balvarine fmp file. it loaded, I then clicked save mod and run fable, that error jumped onto my screen. I have never used free roam but i tried that method anyway, i put the guild exterior file into my levels folder then repeated the original process of loading the fmp. same outcome Sad
Re: Regarding cutscene editing. [message #66957 is a reply to message #66686] Tue, 10 July 2012 14:02 Go to previous message
IDontKnow
bobdaweird wrote on Sun, 13 May 2012 23:36

I opened fable explorer, and clicked file, then "load mod package". i loaded the white balvarine fmp file. it loaded, I then clicked save mod and run fable, that error jumped onto my screen. I have never used free roam but i tried that method anyway, i put the guild exterior file into my levels folder then repeated the original process of loading the fmp. same outcome Sad

I think that this is an access error, meaning you needs to take ownership of the files for Fable TLC. (If on Vista/Windows 7)

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8110& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

Or you could run Fable Explorer as an administrator, which would probably also work.

While I know this is an old post, it'll be better for people who search for this in the future.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 July 2012 14:05]

Previous Topic: The Real Estate Business (Houses Question)
Next Topic: Total Map Conversion For Every Region
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:39:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01112 seconds