Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game?
Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game? [message #66717] Tue, 29 May 2012 16:20 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
I have heard and seen reports of computers being to good for the game, like screwing the graphics up. Well I may be getting a new computer soon and wanted to know if this would screw some stuff up.
http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-G74SX-DH72-17-3-Inch-Gaming-Lapto p/dp/tech-data/B005PAJICG/ref=de_a_smtd

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game? [message #66721 is a reply to message #66717] Tue, 29 May 2012 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

As far as I know, there's no such thing as a computer too good to run a game. All I can see sprouting from this is incredible performance in the game, and an easy capability to use OogaBoogaBooga's in progress Fable Anniversary mod, when it's released.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game? [message #66722 is a reply to message #66717] Tue, 29 May 2012 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
I have seen posts where stuff was really screwed up in game and I think some people said that some modern hardware is to good for some of this but I didn't know Ooga was making a new mod pack or something. It's has been a while since I have been on here I guess. Well I guess I will just get the computer and see.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game? [message #66724 is a reply to message #66722] Tue, 29 May 2012 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
Welcome back ^^
Only reason that would happen is if Fable had no support for your graphics card driver.... which is... unlikely, to say the least Razz (with the one that laptop has). You're good.

tyscifi wrote on Tue, 29 May 2012 18:24

I didn't know Ooga was making a new mod pack or something.

Yep, I'm "Re-master-ing" Fable in as many ways as I can on a $100 budget Laughing

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game? [message #66725 is a reply to message #66724] Tue, 29 May 2012 20:27 Go to previous message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Hey talking about graphic card support, with the release of Fable on Steam, didn't the Steam version come with added support for newer graphics cards? Or did the support stay the same?..

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Previous Topic: Problem spawning objects
Next Topic: Blender question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:16:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01291 seconds