Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Jumping in Fable
icon3.gif  Jumping in Fable [message #66600] Thu, 03 May 2012 18:44 Go to next message
bluedoom138 is currently offline  bluedoom138

Idiot that can't spell
I saw a tool to manipulate bones for your character and always liked the jump expression by chaos, also the freeroam.app, is their someway someone could make a jumping mod? Confused If someone already made it, then could someone tell me what it's called? I would greatly appreciate any modders who make and post it as well as any useful information.

Thanks. Smile
Re: Jumping in Fable [message #66601 is a reply to message #66600] Thu, 03 May 2012 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
As far i know, you can't make a "jumping over-mod". As asmcint has stated a while ago.."Someone made a jump expression a couple of years ago, I think it was Satan, and if you held the button, you would go higher and higher. But you still came in contact with stuff on the ground because of fable's horrid excuse for physics..... Unless you managed to figure out what makes balverines able to jump over crap and then in a miraculous feat of modding applied that to the hero. "

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Jumping in Fable [message #66741 is a reply to message #66601] Fri, 01 June 2012 08:33 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Zyreq wrote on Thu, 03 May 2012 21:51

As far i know, you can't make a "jumping over-mod". As asmcint has stated a while ago.."Someone made a jump expression a couple of years ago, I think it was Satan, and if you held the button, you would go higher and higher. But you still came in contact with stuff on the ground because of fable's horrid excuse for physics..... Unless you managed to figure out what makes balverines able to jump over crap and then in a miraculous feat of modding applied that to the hero. "

Balv teleport should be possible.
Reminds me of the video I made for Marco.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMc4mF2TZMM

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: Briar Rose has Down-syndrome? (Face morphing issue...)
Next Topic: How to change alignment modifier for skills?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 18:42:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01416 seconds