Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » cbox freezing tool ability
cbox freezing tool ability [message #66852] Mon, 18 June 2012 00:43 Go to next message
zwolfy is currently offline  zwolfy
I was trying to make a bridge and the darn thing kept going crooked in cbox so i tried the lock in place and the attach to ground which neither helped finally i used the freezed tool affect and it made it stay but unfortunatley the end of the bridge is slighty up to high (which made me so frustrated lol its literally a smidge cause ya cant even see it) i checked around for a similar problem and found nothin and looked through MoreRune's turtorial for cbox and found nothing. if some one could tell me how to fix the freezed problem that would be grand and if possible a link to some more in depth stuff on cbox? pls if there isnt ill just continue exploring lol XD which i wont complain.
Re: cbox freezing tool ability [message #66860 is a reply to message #66852] Tue, 19 June 2012 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zwolfy is currently offline  zwolfy
Figured this out by accident last night feel REALLY DUMB cause it was in plain site Embarassed . For any new person playing around and cant find how to un freeze in the region editor panel click on edit its the second option "UNFREEZE ALL".
Re: cbox freezing tool ability [message #66890 is a reply to message #66860] Sun, 24 June 2012 12:55 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Nah, it's cool. The software has a fairly difficult learning curve

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Duplicating entries?
Next Topic: Question about Object Builder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:05:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00978 seconds