Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » High Score!
High Score! [message #66854] Mon, 18 June 2012 07:10 Go to next message
primavista is currently offline  primavista
Out of interest, seeing as I've been tinkering with them a lot recently, what kind of high scores are people boasting for the guild archery exam?

Just managed a rather hectic 517 there, which I'm quite proud of. Very Happy
What about you guys?

"A humorous anecdote that makes you crease every time you read it."

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person
Re: High Score! [message #66855 is a reply to message #66854] Mon, 18 June 2012 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

For the Guild archery exam? 1,270. I am a master of the back target. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: High Score! [message #66856 is a reply to message #66855] Mon, 18 June 2012 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
primavista is currently offline  primavista
Haha. I'm getting there. I used to be a middle target veteran, but I realised I wasn't being the best I could be. Guild's top student? Pah. Laughing

So I've moved onto bigger and better things. Namely, headshot-ing that rat at the back. I'll get better, especially now I've seen that score. Shocked My hat's off to you, good sir!

"A humorous anecdote that makes you crease every time you read it."

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person
Re: High Score! [message #66858 is a reply to message #66856] Mon, 18 June 2012 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Are you guys serious? I get like a score of 0 on that thing lol Embarassed

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: High Score! [message #66859 is a reply to message #66854] Tue, 19 June 2012 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Graenditheos is currently offline  Graenditheos

I think my highscore is about 450-ish... Then again I haven't been playing for a long time and now I'm nowhere near that. Razz

http://i.imgur.com/g4cbR.gif
Re: High Score! [message #66866 is a reply to message #66858] Wed, 20 June 2012 16:41 Go to previous message
hogsy is currently offline  hogsy

Zyreq wrote on Tue, 19 June 2012 06:40

Are you guys serious? I get like a score of 0 on that thing lol Embarassed

Same here really, and oh look my first post! Laughing
I'll have to give it a serious go next time I play but I doubt I'd be able to get anything too impressive but who knows...
Previous Topic: couple questions IMPORTANT TO ME
Next Topic: Experience total
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:53:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01252 seconds