Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » would there be a way to play fable tlc on psp like make it a psp iso
would there be a way to play fable tlc on psp like make it a psp iso [message #66927] Sun, 01 July 2012 20:29 Go to next message
DarkSnake is currently offline  DarkSnake
hey i love this game very much and i wanna know if this can be put into a psp iso so i could play it on psp or if you get an fable tlc iso and put it on psp if someone knows a way or make it iso for psp please let me know
P.S i know you might not but i am just curious
Re: would there be a way to play fable tlc on psp like make it a psp iso [message #66929 is a reply to message #66927] Mon, 02 July 2012 04:51 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No. It's completely impossible with our current knowledge of Fable. Even if it weren't, I doubt Microsoft would appreciate it if we were to put their game on a rival's system. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Chocolate Box Question
Next Topic: Bone Morphing with B-morph?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:38:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01158 seconds