Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » The valley of honor (my first mod)
icon7.gif  The valley of honor (my first mod) [message #66977] Fri, 13 July 2012 05:17 Go to next message
lorenzofiore is currently offline  lorenzofiore
Hello this is my firts mod: the valley of honor. this is a more new place can be explorer by hero. This place is the valley where the ghost of the ancient hero can wacth the events of the Albion people. This valley is in a place ans in a time unknown reachable only means a cullins door discovered by scythe. My mob is subdivide in more place: Tha valley of Honor, The undead realm , Shadow woods... in this areas the hero can get weapon,book,and more other item acquired in the new adventure. (sry form my enghlis Confused ). The mod for now is in italian and I Haven't finish the work only for now Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 13 July 2012 11:15] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: The valley of honor (my first mod) [message #67019 is a reply to message #66977] Fri, 20 July 2012 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Wow, this looks pretty epic. I'll definitely be looking forward to the finished version. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: The valley of honor (my first mod) [message #67031 is a reply to message #66977] Sat, 21 July 2012 02:33 Go to previous message
lorenzofiore is currently offline  lorenzofiore
yes I have designed the mod in multi stage. finish the first stage i pubblic the first stage and so on. Very Happy
But i have a problem the mesh exported by Blender in X format Cbox and Fable explor consider them error or import the mesh whit a graphic error.somebody can help me ? i post a my blender file
f is possible can sombody limk my a tutorial for create new clothes?
I have other trouble... as long as i'm inserting the mobs i have noted a strange fact: some mob don't attack me !!! Sad
what can i do? for example in the picture the summoner attac me only whit range attack and the undead soldier don't attack me

[Updated on: Sat, 21 July 2012 11:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Naruto Fable Retextures: Headband banditcap retexture and more
Next Topic: [RELEASE] Noob Patch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:54:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01105 seconds