Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » ShadowNet not working...
icon11.gif  ShadowNet not working... [message #66982] Sun, 15 July 2012 13:36 Go to next message
Attack is currently offline  Attack
Apologies if this is in the wrong section...

(I'm running on Windows 7, for reference.) I bought TLC on Steam yesterday, and so I decided that I wanted to mod my game a bit (small things, you know, like getting rid of scars). I made sure that everything was updated (.NET Framework / DirectX) and then downloaded ShadowNet. I edited the config file and changed the two lines as recommended in a few threads on here, but as soon as I double-click the .exe, all I get is...

http://i.imgur.com/YbqVC.png

And I'm at a total loss. I can't use Fable Explorer because I have the Steam version and naturally, it hangs on the splash screen and then gives me different errors. Any clue on how I can fix this? I've tried looking through multiple threads and the wiki, but haven't been able to really find anything. Sorry if I missed something obvious!
Re: ShadowNet not working... [message #67012 is a reply to message #66982] Thu, 19 July 2012 17:40 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

The splash error is pretty normal, but I don't know about other errors. Did you try installing with the application suite installer? (if you do, don't install java through it)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Total Map Conversion For Every Region
Next Topic: Alternative Soundtrack v1.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:32:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01294 seconds