Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Crashing
Crashing [message #67047] Mon, 23 July 2012 09:54 Go to next message
Redshell is currently offline  Redshell
Not entirely sure if this is the right forum, but here goes.

I picked this up during the Steam Summer Sale and I was having a really good time until I encountered a bug, which I'm not entirely sure of the source of. I did some googling about it, and none of the suggested issues seem to be the problem.

Anyway, here it is.

The game itself only crashes when I use the EXP Platform. Specifically, after spending points, when I walk off it, it'll crash, and similarly, if I spend too much time in the menus there, it'll crash. It works fine everywhere else, and I was able to purchase upgrades earlier in the game, it's just now the game has decided to become unplayable if I want to upgrade my hero.
Re: Crashing [message #67048 is a reply to message #67047] Mon, 23 July 2012 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
I have both the Steam and original version but this never happens. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the exp spending contained inside the EXE? Try using a different exe and let us know if that solves the problem.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Crashing [message #67050 is a reply to message #67047] Tue, 24 July 2012 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Redshell is currently offline  Redshell
I dunno how, but somehow I loaded it up this morning and now it works fine, I guess. Must've been a restart thing.
Re: Crashing [message #67625 is a reply to message #67047] Mon, 19 November 2012 19:55 Go to previous message
jojohuahua is currently offline  jojohuahua
I have this kind of problem needs to be solved too. Waiting for the right answers.

Life is short, enjoy and seize your time.
http://www.gw2goldsale.com
Previous Topic: NEEDS HELP
Next Topic: Titles and armor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:55:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01120 seconds