Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Savegame
Savegame [message #67089] Sat, 28 July 2012 11:19 Go to next message
Eons is currently offline  Eons
Hello! Im Eons, from Fablemod

Im making a mod Called Eternal Night (Noche eterna in spanish)
I did this mod in the past, but I uploaded it to megaupload and... it´s dead ._.

So I need to do it again.

But I can´t if I have not a savegame complete (100% of the game)

So, please, can somebody give me a savegame

Thanks!

Eons

PD: Sorry for the poor english Razz
Re: Savegame [message #67090 is a reply to message #67089] Sat, 28 July 2012 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Unfortunately, we cannot provide this, as per site rule number two, in the announcement thread of site rules in general discussion.
rule 2

2.All modifications we release for the xbox will require a modified xbox. Ask for instruction and then tell us you don't have one will result in banning/deletion of all posts for failure to read instructions. THERE WILL BE NO SAVES ON THIS SITE SO DO NOT REQUEST THEM.

Besides that, it is incredibly easy to beat the game after a while of playing it, especially if you have the right equipment. That being said, I see no reason why you can't just beat it yourself. Use a walkthrough if you have to.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Savegame [message #67093 is a reply to message #67089] Sun, 29 July 2012 07:29 Go to previous message
Eons is currently offline  Eons
Ha? I win the Fable TLC six times, I don´t want to win it again ._.

Fable is easy, and fun, but when you know the dialogues, the quest, and all. It´s very boring.

I tryed to found a save game in internet... but the links are dead

Well... ok then

Thanks I guess.
Previous Topic: Book seller mod request
Next Topic: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:11:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01021 seconds