Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Modding tools fail?
icon5.gif  Modding tools fail? [message #67109] Thu, 02 August 2012 19:05 Go to next message
Sparrow
When I open up chocolate box, the welcome/tips window opens but the actual application is not visible. I go down to it on the task bar and it does nothing. When I open fable explorer, it doesn't load and I have to end the task with task manager. Then FE gives a weird error message that I think has nothing to do with corrupt fable files. I played it earlier and it worked fine. I changed the textures of the apprentice suit to prophet and one had some transparency in it and it worked fine. Now when I open fable.exe it works fine but when I launch any fable modding applications, they don't work... Here is what I get.
Error

Has anyone seen this before? If so, could you tell me what it means?
  • Attachment: Untitled.png
    (Size: 290.51KB, Downloaded 755 times)

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Thu, 02 August 2012 19:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Modding tools fail? [message #67111 is a reply to message #67109] Fri, 03 August 2012 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Maybe your FE got corrupted? I really don't know what happened, but try reinstalling it, who knows?

and the task bar works fine, it shows the welcome message. That message is closed as the program finish loading I think, but if it freezes... Looks like the actual application just don't load at all.
Re: Modding tools fail? [message #67543 is a reply to message #67109] Wed, 07 November 2012 09:20 Go to previous message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
maybe this help: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-v ista-compatibility-mode/

[Updated on: Thu, 08 November 2012 11:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Creating a Portal
Next Topic: Retaining body hair
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:55:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01065 seconds