Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » New object question
New object question [message #67130] Tue, 07 August 2012 14:50 Go to next message
Mikey3067 is currently offline  Mikey3067
Hey everyone, this is my first post, I used to play fable back when it came out for xbox and recently ordered it for my PC, finished it and started modding it about 2 weeks ago. Anyway I didn't want to sign up on this site until I had something to contribute and that brings me to my first problem that I encountered.

I created a new set of Plate armor with the intention of making it purple. I succeeded creating the new objects, definitions, textures and copying the Meshes. Everything works perfectly except for the Purple Plate shirt. It crashes the game when I scroll over it in the inventory menu. Any insight as to why this happened? I have a suspicion that it has to do with the new textures that apply to the shoulders and shirt separately, but it is very possible that I could be wrong. Thanks in advance, Smile I also included the FMP if that helps but be warned, like i said the Purple Plate shirt will crash your game.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2012 14:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New object question [message #67134 is a reply to message #67130] Tue, 07 August 2012 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The fmp creates new graphic entries, and they use the right new texture entries, but it does not apply the graphic entry to the object. The object entry uses old plate graphics, like it is just grabbing the closest thing similar?
Enter the graphic number of each in the OBJECT graphic box, then try remaking the fmp. You need to do all of the graphics this way.

Re: New object question [message #67138 is a reply to message #67134] Wed, 08 August 2012 15:31 Go to previous message
Mikey3067 is currently offline  Mikey3067
Thanks a lot Smile I'll fix it when I get back to my house and hopefully post it too.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 August 2012 15:32]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Large Horns
Next Topic: Making a new clothing Mesh
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:59:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01557 seconds