Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable: TLC windowed on Steam?
Fable: TLC windowed on Steam? [message #67035] Sat, 21 July 2012 23:32 Go to next message
kercmerk is currently offline  kercmerk
I own the Fable: TLC disk and I've played it many times before using the Windowed Hook tool that is posted here, but after recently purchasing on Steam I am unable to get it to work.

Upon clicking Launch it says "SetupPath missing!". I figured it was because the tool was trying to fetch the game from the default install location, so I copied the game files over to C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Fable - The Lost Chapters, but it still didn't work.

Any suggestions? I can't stand playing games in full screen, at least not with my reddit/Skype addiction. Sad

Thanks in advance.
Re: Fable: TLC windowed on Steam? [message #67147 is a reply to message #67035] Thu, 09 August 2012 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jimajima is currently offline  jimajima
If you have steam did you try right clicking the game and going to properties and then Launch Option try typing in -windowed
Re: Fable: TLC windowed on Steam? [message #67149 is a reply to message #67147] Thu, 09 August 2012 16:02 Go to previous message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
jimajima wrote on Thu, 09 August 2012 15:04

If you have steam did you try right clicking the game and going to properties and then Launch Option try typing in -windowed

That won't work.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Previous Topic: how do insert a combat enemy with cbox
Next Topic: Chocolate Box
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:39:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01225 seconds