Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » new and clueless need help please
new and clueless need help please [message #67184] Tue, 14 August 2012 08:28 Go to next message
Ikkrt is currently offline  Ikkrt
I was trying to run Fable Explorer and I keep getting this:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. From: at FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()" what does this mean and how do I get FE to run.... I am running it on Windows Vista btw...and yes I am new to this I have some experience with modding ( torchlight/ diablo II/ morrowind) but I am very new to this
Re: new and clueless need help please [message #67206 is a reply to message #67184] Fri, 17 August 2012 20:46 Go to previous message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Take a look at the tutorial section. There's a special topic for vista users. Since I never used that OS, I can't help you at all :/

That problem is common, and has been answered billions of time. If the toturial section does not help (I doubt that) try searching by entering your error message in the search box ^^
Previous Topic: some questions
Next Topic: fmp wont load in fable explorer (im pretty new and noobish at fable moding)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:31:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01008 seconds