Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable explorer spawn trigger
Fable explorer spawn trigger [message #67255] Sun, 26 August 2012 13:29 Go to next message
AlexanderTheAlright is currently offline  AlexanderTheAlright
Where is the section on FableExplorer (if any), that controls how many of a certain NPC spawn? Because I want some evil apprentices in the guild, without manually spawning them one by one. I can't use Albion explorer or chocolatebox since neither seem to work for me.

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Fable explorer spawn trigger [message #67279 is a reply to message #67255] Tue, 28 August 2012 19:40 Go to previous message
Sparrow
There is no section. Every spawn is located in the tng's. If you haven't extracted your .wad or used the freeroam app, then your tng's will be in "FinalAlbion.wad" section in Fable Explorer. Export the tng, open it in notepad or notepad++ and find a regular guild apprentice and copy and paste it and rename it to "CREATURE_GUILD_EVIL_APPRENTICE_MALE" or "CREATURE_GUILD_EVIL_APPRENTICE_FEMALE". Now you have an evil apprentice. You can copy and paste that also as many times as you want. If you want freeroam, you can use my "freeroam for noobs" download here http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=66902& amp;&srch=freeroam+for+noobs#msg_66902. If I ever get the time, I will make a video tutorial on how to do this.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Tue, 28 August 2012 19:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: fmp wont load in fable explorer (im pretty new and noobish at fable moding)
Next Topic: a important question about creating FMPs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 22:27:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02047 seconds