Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » a important question about creating FMPs
a important question about creating FMPs [message #67280] Thu, 30 August 2012 08:45 Go to next message
andregu123 is currently offline  andregu123
When I create a new fmp and put it eventhough it's included when I open the pack txt.big not appear what i should do? why don't saves the text.big in the fmp?
Re: a important question about creating FMPs [message #67281 is a reply to message #67280] Thu, 30 August 2012 12:51 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Hi andregu123 Smile Please rewrite your question and try to be very clear.

In order to be of any help some will need to know all the things left out of your first post. You where probably excited and frustrated when you wrote. And translation makes it very hard for both you and us to get the information we need. So it is very important to be as clear and complete as possible under the circumstances. I know that information here can be hard to figure out for the English speaking so it must be that much worse for you.
you wrote
Quote:

When I create a new fmp and put it 'even though' it's included when I open the pack txt.big not appear what i should do? why don't saves the text.big in the fmp?

When I create a new fmp || and put it ||
Razz
I am not sure what you mean "put it."

though it's included Please clarify "it's" specify what is.

included when is "it" included, when or included. when or...

Stuff like this is hard to understand. OK :^)

Also it may help if you write in your own language and include that with your translation. Someone here may speak Spanish and be able to help you much better than I.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 August 2012 13:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fable explorer spawn trigger
Next Topic: Having trouble with the programs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:00:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01301 seconds