Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » eyes question
eyes question [message #67252] Fri, 24 August 2012 00:42 Go to next message
andregu123 is currently offline  andregu123
You can put one eye of each color? if you can how? for I found and orochimaru eyes is the right and left but not like putting both
-.-
Re: eyes question [message #67262 is a reply to message #67252] Mon, 27 August 2012 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
As far as I know, it's just impossible, since the game do not have a left or right eye, it's just one eye for both sides.

Re: eyes question [message #67269 is a reply to message #67262] Mon, 27 August 2012 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
What if one where to modify a tattoo or scar texture/mesh to color an eye?
Re: eyes question [message #67322 is a reply to message #67269] Fri, 21 September 2012 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Not possible. Those particular textures don't deal with the eyes. Only the original eye texture can be modified to change color, and it can't be done to change one eye to one color and another eye to another color.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: eyes question [message #67325 is a reply to message #67322] Sat, 22 September 2012 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
K thanks...
Re: eyes question [message #67327 is a reply to message #67322] Sat, 22 September 2012 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
asmcint wrote on Fri, 21 September 2012 04:56

Not possible. Those particular textures don't deal with the eyes. Only the original eye texture can be modified to change color, and it can't be done to change one eye to one color and another eye to another color.

Knowing how geeky i am, you guys would of seen a Kakashi one eye only sharigan retex by now. Razz

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: eyes question [message #67340 is a reply to message #67252] Mon, 24 September 2012 14:28 Go to previous message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
I have a theory on how to do this. The hero mesh has helpers that tell the game where to put the eyes, where to put the weapons and quiver. The binaries dictate which eyes to use for the hero mesh, and only the hero mesh.
If the hero were to wear clothing that has the helpers for an eye, it could be assigned another type of eye with a different texture. Of course I've yet to figure out how to tell the game to remove one of the hero's existing eyes but that's a different matter.
Sadly when I tried to get this to work for me I would just get a crash. Maybe a more talented modder could try, unless they already have and have found out why it can't work.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 September 2012 14:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Making a new clothing Mesh
Next Topic: Mr. Gout and Pupils
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:21:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00966 seconds