Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Custom Hero Mods?
Custom Hero Mods? [message #67319] Thu, 20 September 2012 09:58 Go to next message
SergeantKeroroK66 is currently offline  SergeantKeroroK66

Hey, I have a quick question, and sorry if this has already been covered before. I've searched up and down for it, using any keywords I could think of, and I couldn't find anything. Is there a way to switch out your Hero's model with that of another one? Like a character from another game, or something like that?
Re: Custom Hero Mods? [message #67324 is a reply to message #67319] Fri, 21 September 2012 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
As far as I know, it is not possible to get exterior models into fable. Or at least I read on this site Fable explorer had issues with it. (or the game itself)

But, it is possible to swap the bones and skins of another character in the game by replacing the correct Data in the Hero Id, which is 1470 approx :3

I never tried myself, but I know that if you forget either bones or skin, your character will look bad in game. Except if you are lucky and you pick out two similar Creatures...
Re: Custom Hero Mods? [message #67326 is a reply to message #67324] Sat, 22 September 2012 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
there are mods to play as Jack Of Blades and balverine if that is what you mean...Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Packages => New Balverine Transform Mod
Balverine Mod, Hero Attack On Barrow Fields - YouTube

So I'd say swapping is available. Custom textures have been made and weapons so models have been imported?

Mod Fable: Make Your Fable TLC Hero Into Jack Of Blades - YouTube
Re: Custom Hero Mods? [message #67334 is a reply to message #67319] Sun, 23 September 2012 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Yes, for swords and objects, but I believe it cannot be done for creatures... Forgot to mention that. I use myself custom swords created by members of this site. But maybe the post I read is out-dated, so the information is not valid anymore?

I'd rather think that Creature models cannot be imported...
Re: Custom Hero Mods? [message #67336 is a reply to message #67334] Sun, 23 September 2012 16:00 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Well OK then I am not sure. And now I understand that importing models for the PC is the issue. I would guess if it has not been done then it is very difficult if not impossible. It may involve modifications to the game engine or the executable. Making it less than legal if so.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 September 2012 16:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Mods not working.
Next Topic: Looking around.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:29:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01011 seconds