Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable: The Old Kingdom
Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63752] Mon, 27 June 2011 21:01 Go to next message
Thowcord is currently offline  Thowcord
Thats right I decided I'm gonna make a package that I'm actually devoted to. This will have new creatures, weapons, armor, and miscellaneous items that will benefit you. I have even made my own version of the battle of the bloody harvest Twisted Evil .
But this mod isn't done yet and I haven't taken many pictures but I only have one picture with the armor set. Also when this pack comes out no need to spawn the new weapons or clothing because they are specifically put in new Old Kingdom Chests. Heh and good luck finding the keys Twisted Evil . So I will try and get this done as fast as I can. So don't worry about ANY SPAWNING. YOU DONT AND SHOULDNT SPAWN THE ITEMS WHEN ITS FINISHED There will be certain items that have to be in chests to be hard to get.If you didn't read any of this THE MOD ISN'T FINISHED YET.
Heres a video preview of one location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhun01kN-4o
For the record when I say good luck finding the keys I mean it because I seriously forgot where I hid most of them(slaps face). Embarassed Also I forgot to include that there will be new bosses
I don't have much leisure time lately but I'm working on some of the mod slowly.

Project Status:Taking things slow
Regions:80% finished
Items: 40% finished
Bosses: 30% finished
New Factions/Creatures: 50% finished
Also I will add screenshots of some items or areas

[Updated on: Fri, 27 January 2012 19:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63753 is a reply to message #63752] Mon, 27 June 2011 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
cool armour, and what is with all of the large scale mods starting up, i think asmcint made one that didnt get noticed and then it started a fad of making them, i made mine out of my love for zelda though, had the idea b4hand. sounds like a nice mod, if you need any help, just as, (like meshes, which i cant get into fable)

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2011 21:10]

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63754 is a reply to message #63753] Mon, 27 June 2011 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
That's cool O.o
tyscifi wrote on Mon, 27 June 2011 21:09

what is with all of the large scale mods starting up, i think asmcint made one that didnt get noticed and then it started a fad of making them
and yeah, there's a lot of them coming around now. I wonder how many will get done

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2011 23:55]

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63755 is a reply to message #63752] Tue, 28 June 2011 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mine needs more support same with tgod, all of them really. many might not get finished, but sadly i will finally have to learn how to do stuff in fe cause i never botherd to

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63761 is a reply to message #63752] Tue, 28 June 2011 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know I noticed everyone was making large scale mods so I figured why not? But its true that a lot of people need more support for their mods and aren't getting it since I knew this would be the case I'm sticking to what I know how to do. Also if anyone wants there retextures to become seperate objects instead of overwriting an ingame texture I will help anyone with that since there are some people that don't know how to make seperate objects-I offer this to help those that want there retextures to be seperate objects.
Also I'm planning on making a youtube video of a preview of some of the areas(might not be able to make the video because of problems with windows movie maker). I think WoW fans will like how I have incorporated a what I consider "alcholic partying" Darkmoon Faire.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2011 11:53]

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63765 is a reply to message #63752] Tue, 28 June 2011 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it wow themed or just incorparating some stuff

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63766 is a reply to message #63752] Tue, 28 June 2011 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its only incorporating the darkmoon faire in the guild woods, that's all its incorporating in terms of WoW.

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63895 is a reply to message #63752] Sun, 03 July 2011 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P4U1 is currently offline  P4U1
so in this mod will there be completely new sets of armor or will they be like the ones in the screenshot and old armor just changed a little bit?
Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #63900 is a reply to message #63752] Mon, 04 July 2011 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To be more clear the new clothing will be counted as a seperate object nothing is going to be retextured and I will most likely use clothing meshes the game already supplies and make them into a seperate one I just want to make it clear though that nothing is going to be retextured just seperate objects.

Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #67579 is a reply to message #63752] Sun, 11 November 2012 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
Will you make more Armors? =)
Re: Fable: The Old Kingdom [message #67584 is a reply to message #67579] Mon, 12 November 2012 08:58 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

The last response was over a year ago, I sincerely doubt this person is still working on it.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Marry Any Man
Next Topic: Problem with Adding tattoos.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:31:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01330 seconds