Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Dark Leather Suit Black Retexture + Introductions  () 1 Vote
Dark Leather Suit Black Retexture + Introductions [message #67725] Wed, 26 December 2012 12:15 Go to next message
Katos is currently offline  Katos

First of all I'm new here, I am a real fan of all fable series that have been released (except "Fable The Journey") and I was or, actually, am still playing Fable The Lost Chapters. I have heard that you could actually mod this game before but I didn't feel like searching more thoroughly for it. Recently, (like weeks ago) I've found this amazing site and I followed some of your guides which I found quite useful and thanks to your help I've learned some basic modding, like changing values from items, replacing the meshes from them, altering the bones of the character and so on so forth. But I didn't feel satisfied with all that so I wanted to create some kind of a retexture mod for my game and I've created this one. Compared to other retexures that I've already seen this one sucks, but hey I gave it a try!

Basically this mod replaces the textures of the Dark Leather Suit Set, !!!ALL OF 'EM!!!, so you'd better back-up your textures.big file located at "\data\graphics\pc". Because I'm a douchebag, I wont provide the one with the stock textures which means if you screw up and you are out of back-up files then you are literally f***ed.

So here are some Screenshots.

How to install (to avoid all of the q_qs):

I forgot to mention that I've also used this mod too, as a matter of fact this retexture is inspired by the author of said mod.

Notes

Updates

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/alikianos94/j17l7q-1.png
REVENGE
SOLVES
EVERYTHING

[Updated on: Thu, 27 December 2012 04:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dark Leather Suit Black Retexture + Introductions [message #67727 is a reply to message #67725] Wed, 26 December 2012 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
Awesome *_* thx you! I love it <3
Re: Dark Leather Suit Black Retexture + Introductions [message #67729 is a reply to message #67727] Thu, 27 December 2012 00:07 Go to previous message
Katos is currently offline  Katos

Woa good to hear that. Thanks for the positive feedback.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/alikianos94/j17l7q-1.png
REVENGE
SOLVES
EVERYTHING
Previous Topic: Leather Armor Retex
Next Topic: Being Amon (Avatar:The legenda of Korra)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:38:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01240 seconds