Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » New Inventory Category
New Inventory Category [message #67731] Thu, 27 December 2012 11:45 Go to next message
LongbowLover is currently offline  LongbowLover
Was wondering if anyone has ever made a new inventory category?

I want to create a new clothing inventory category for masks, and maybe another for shoulder plates. I looked at the orginal clothing inventories and only noticed some variation in the first unknown. On top of that, I don't know how to link it with the suit parts in the appearance modifer cdef.

If anyone has tryed this, I could use some help.
Re: New Inventory Category [message #67780 is a reply to message #67731] Mon, 21 January 2013 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Actually, this is impossible. It is far over standard moding, I think it goes in editing game's very code. And the work to get such a thing working looks just so huge to me -><-

So, I believe it just can't be done, except if you are a competent coder, and even there such modifications would be illegal, so no, no one will help on that one I think. :/
Re: New Inventory Category [message #67781 is a reply to message #67780] Mon, 21 January 2013 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Final-Z wrote on Mon, 21 January 2013 20:34

Actually, this is impossible. It is far over standard moding, I think it goes in editing game's very code. And the work to get such a thing working looks just so huge to me -><-

So, I believe it just can't be done, except if you are a competent coder, and even there such modifications would be illegal, so no, no one will help on that one I think. :/

It's not impossible, although it may as well be, because of the effort required. that's why the amount of work needed looks so huge. I'm not sure why you'd think it'd be illegal.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: New Inventory Category [message #67809 is a reply to message #67731] Mon, 04 February 2013 08:11 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Right. It's mostly contained in the all the UI stuff. Most of which was never (can't) be defined in Fable Explorer because of Unicode issues.

There are a few definitions that are only partly defined, leaving off large chunks of undefinable data.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 February 2013 08:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: A fun trivia about deleting "random appearance" from female villagers
Next Topic: Arcane tattoos in Fable Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:42:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01230 seconds