Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work)  () 1 Vote
icon12.gif  How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work) [message #67296] Sun, 09 September 2012 01:36 Go to next message
Thunder is currently offline  Thunder

Alright, lately a few couple of days ago i saw somebody ask how to make the will and health bar became more longer without using Fable Trainer 24+ i just find it out by my own, and follow these step and i'm sure you all we be able to make it longer

1.First open FE (Fable Explorer)

2.Then find HERO_STATS close to OBJECT

3.After that you'll see:
"162 - NULLDEF_HERO_STATS" and "2519 - MAIN_HERO_STATS" click "2519 - MAIN_HERO_STATS"

4.Now click the "+" next to HERO_STATS

5.When you scroll down you'll see "MinAge", "MaxAge", "RenownNeededPerLev", "Spell + Attribute Levels", "HealthPerLevel", "ManaPerLevel" and "StealthPerLevel" the min is the smallest age you want to put in there but just keep it 18 cause is nothing so serious through as for the max is the age you want to put in there is also the largest age as you want (ex: 65 -> 18), as for the Renown i didn't tried it out so you guys has to test it on your own, also the Spell and the Stealth, i didn't test all of it

6.Finally is Health and Mana, when you click it, it'll shown a list, you can put in the number you like for the 7 of (int)unknown as for the 8 (int)unknown you have to put a number is more larger than 10000 (cause i see it's still doesn't long) as well as the mana

NOTES: Put in any numbers but don't over 1.000.000 cause i did it and it's did long but over the screen and i use lots and lots of potion it's cause me lots of potion

HAVE FUN Laughing

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8sbfmpExy1r8sq0so2_250.gi f
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8sbfmpExy1r8sq0so4_250.gi f
"Is not a question of can or can't
there are things in life you just do"
_Lightning
"Keep crying and begging for help
but those act just for helpes kid like you...dead or alive is none of my business"
_Thunder
Re: How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work) [message #67566 is a reply to message #67296] Sat, 10 November 2012 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
For change mana, you mane the top number? the (int)unkown 8? Must i change this 8?
Re: How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work) [message #67767 is a reply to message #67566] Mon, 14 January 2013 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thunder is currently offline  Thunder

Yes you have to change the number 8 one, the rest forget about that shit, oh and one more thing, once you play the game again (mean click the new game) then when you're in the training you'll see that both of your health and mana are short as usual, but when you're done with the training then upgrade all the strength and will power then you'll see it's long. That's all have fun Very Happy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8sbfmpExy1r8sq0so2_250.gi f
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8sbfmpExy1r8sq0so4_250.gi f
"Is not a question of can or can't
there are things in life you just do"
_Lightning
"Keep crying and begging for help
but those act just for helpes kid like you...dead or alive is none of my business"
_Thunder
Re: How to make your will and health bar became more longer with FE (I already test it and it work) [message #67768 is a reply to message #67296] Mon, 14 January 2013 13:21 Go to previous message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
ah thx Very Happy
Previous Topic: what is the player UID?
Next Topic: ShadowNet Issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:19:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01326 seconds