Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers!
Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers! [message #67795] Fri, 25 January 2013 09:11 Go to next message
Wyntilda is currently offline  Wyntilda
It has annoyed me quite a bit recently that, well, I like being a good guy, but I like my Assassin Outfit... a lot. The more I thought about, the less it made sense why there even was alignment modifiers on clothing and such, so I changed all the CAppearanceModifierDefs so that all the alignment modifiers were set to 0.

Now you can be a good guy, and wear that sexy dark will robe!
Or maybe you're that villainous bloke that likes the look of bright chainmail upon your form.
This mod is for you!

More clearly, 'Elthemor, what does this mod do?' It takes all the alignment modifier stats from clothing and tattoos and sets them all to '0', meaning that no clothing/hairstyle/tattoo will affect your morality. THIS DOES NOT COVER MOD-ADDED CLOTHING (e.g. Balverine Hat, etc.).

If I missed something, let me know. I was tired when I did it. Embarassed

Sorry, a bit off topic, but I really wanted my first mod I post here to be all big and snazzy; this was just a half-hour personal project that I decided to share with you. All the same, I hope it's enjoyable. Cool

EDIT: This mod does not cover tattoos. Only hairstyles (if they had alignment modifiers to begin with) and clothing. I'll get to tattoos later.
EDIT: Yes, it does cover tattoos now. I kept the original .fmp up and am putting up an extra .fmp both with the clothing mod and the tattoo mod.

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph

[Updated on: Mon, 06 May 2013 19:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers! [message #67803 is a reply to message #67795] Sun, 27 January 2013 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
greenhouse is currently offline  greenhouse
Sorry, but no work =(
Re: Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers! [message #67805 is a reply to message #67803] Wed, 30 January 2013 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
greenhouse wrote on Sun, 27 January 2013 14:09

Sorry, but no work =(

It should work as long as you apply the patch correctly.

Open FE
Go to 'File'
Select 'Load Fable Mod Package'
Select the .fmp
Save mods and run Fable

That is, unless I'm a clueless idiot that has no idea what I'm doing (it's a possibility, I'll say). Keep in mind that this only affects alignment modifiers (y'know, the good/evil stat modifiers on clothes and such), not attractiveness/scariness, etc.

Still, could you be a little more descriptive? I don't mean to be rude at all, in fact I'm a very semi-nice person, but I just can't handle the 'this doesn't work', 'that doesn't work', 'little Timmy's stuck on the toilet' rubbish. Explanations are always nice. Razz

Anyway, I've got the tattoo .fmp to add. *edits original post* I'll leave the original .fmp up there, but I'll add a .FMP with both the clothing/tattoo edits combined, unless I get a demand just for the tattoo .fmp to be up there.

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers! [message #67806 is a reply to message #67795] Wed, 30 January 2013 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Wow! Quite surprising for your first mod. I'll probably download it and try it out this summer.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers! [message #67807 is a reply to message #67806] Sat, 02 February 2013 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Falset wrote on Wed, 30 January 2013 16:05

Wow! Quite surprising for your first mod. I'll probably download it and try it out this summer.

Oh, it's not that impressive. Just a bunch of changing stats to '0'. Not like I did some cool multiplayer mod or something of the like. Smile

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Just say 'NO' to alignment modifiers! [message #68169 is a reply to message #67803] Mon, 06 May 2013 19:21 Go to previous message
greenhouse wrote on Sun, 27 January 2013 14:09

Sorry, but no work =(

I AM SO, SO SORRY. I didn't realise it wasn't compressed properly. Would anyone particularly mind if I just took down the original FMP (just clothing), or do people still want that?
EDIT: And sorry for bumping the thread, and double-posting, it's just that I just now realised the problem with the original FMP. Embarassed

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph

[Updated on: Mon, 06 May 2013 19:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Keep your hero the same from when you graduate the guild
Next Topic: Modded Skills