Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » New kid on the block
New kid on the block [message #67799] Sat, 26 January 2013 05:54 Go to next message
KenionStarr is currently offline  KenionStarr
OK, first off let me say I'm sorry to all of the administration personal, and moderators.

The reason I'm doing this is because of my question. I have researched through the entire forum for the answer and either I'm blind or just didn't see a thread for it to answer the question. So the question I have is, after I create re-textures to weapons, armor, hair, skin, ext. as well as weapon & armor enhancements, how do i create an .fmp so that i can share what i have done with the rest of you?

Again, I'm sorry and if I get bumped, or banned I'll understand.
(read site rules, as well as about 1000 posts)

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And The Angels hold you in their arms, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand, Until we meet again.”
Re: New kid on the block [message #67800 is a reply to message #67799] Sat, 26 January 2013 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
You wouldn't want to make an fmp for retextures, you save it as a .big here is the tutorial http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7765& ;start=0&

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: New kid on the block [message #67801 is a reply to message #67799] Sat, 26 January 2013 17:19 Go to previous message
KenionStarr is currently offline  KenionStarr
Thanks a lot, that really helped me out. I still have a few more ideas I want to play around with before I post the file. Keep an eye out, it will be coming soon. (I hope). Again Thanks. Very Happy

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And The Angels hold you in their arms, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand, Until we meet again.”
Previous Topic: Steam with windows 7 help
Next Topic: Can someone explain why I have prostitutes at the Guild?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:47:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01685 seconds