Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » platinum armour no belt help
platinum armour no belt help [message #67874] Mon, 11 March 2013 15:55 Go to next message
stillfable2013 is currently offline  stillfable2013
How would I take the belt off. Because I'm trying to make an assassin with plate armour on top and the apprentice hood. Tell me what you think of it so far . This will be my first mod when I'm finished
  • Attachment: 1 my mod.jpg
    (Size: 421.71KB, Downloaded 459 times)

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

[Updated on: Mon, 11 March 2013 16:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: platinum armour no belt help [message #67875 is a reply to message #67874] Mon, 11 March 2013 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

You will need to use 3D modelling. No one can talk you through that play by play to make it happen, you will need to search threads concerning modelling and figured it out. I hope you do, it would be nice to see someone new start making mods. As you read and learn and ask questions don't expect too much help too quickly, the site isn't dead by any means, but not nearly as active as it has been at different times in the past. be patient with posts, it may be a day or two before someone with the skills to help gets on the site.
Good luck.

Re: platinum armour no belt help [message #67885 is a reply to message #67875] Tue, 12 March 2013 03:26 Go to previous message
stillfable2013 is currently offline  stillfable2013
Ahh thanks I guessed so I downloaded one last nite so I will mess about with it to day. Thank you for your time

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”
Previous Topic: Can someone explain why I have prostitutes at the Guild?
Next Topic: Marrying poor girl in Lady Grey's quest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:04:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00967 seconds