Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Marrying poor girl in Lady Grey's quest
Marrying poor girl in Lady Grey's quest [message #67928] Wed, 20 March 2013 08:37
Andyzero is currently offline  Andyzero
I wooed Lady Grey and then married the Poor Girl who helps you, which cancels both the Marry Lady Gray questline and Expose Lady Gray questline.

Then I set the "V_ExposeMayor" and "V_ExposeMayorRhodri" in Albion.qst to TRUE and used Albion Explorer. This DID reset the quests, and when I finished them, I was Mayor of Bowerstone.....and the Poor Girl respawned. Even though I'm still married to her clone.

Notes I found interesting.

Variations of marrying the girl at different parts of the quest (I had her follow me after giving her a ring but not going to an owned house) until I agreed to be Mayor of Bowerstone, then the "respawn" takes over and she's unmarriable.

Killing the respawn poor girl in one save seemed to erase my married poor girl. (so same character ID) Doing it again in a different save didn't erase the Poor Girl I married, but then Poor Girl respawned immediately when I went back to North Bowerstone.

Married Poor Girl will not follow me to North Bowerstone, so I can't have them stand side by side; married poor girl still by entrance when I go back to South Bowerstone.
Previous Topic: platinum armour no belt help
Next Topic: I'm looking for this armour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:15:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00937 seconds