Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » im trying to get this fable2 to fable tlc converter to work
im trying to get this fable2 to fable tlc converter to work [message #68118] Sun, 28 April 2013 22:47
geforceftw is currently offline  geforceftw
I have fable tlc for steam. i cant figure out how to open finalalbion in the levels folder it says its a folder. same thing for the sound
heres the txt doc translated to english

Many have been excited about this mod, I also.
After much thought I decided that it would be best now upload the mod to the Forum and go slowly updating the mod. He has cost me much work on this mod, so I hope that the valoreis. Thank you.

This mod transforms the world of Fable The Lost Chapters to the world of Fable 2.

INSTRUCTIONS

(1) Extract the contents of the. rar.
(2) Open the Fable - The Lost Chapters, will be where we have installed it (by default: C:\Archivos Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters)
(3) Open the Data folder. Open the Levels folder and inside open which is the name of: FinalAlbion.
(4) Open the folder extracted from the rar with the name: Levels Mod.
(5) Copy the entire contents of the folder Levels Mod to the FinalAlbion folder, as I said earlier, is in the folder Levels. Replace files when prompted.
(6) Open the Sounds folder of the mod and copy its contents into the Sounds folder of the Data folder of Fable The Lost Chapters. Replace files when prompted.
(7) Copy the text.big rar file to the folder \Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\lang\English. Replace when prompted.
(Cool Open the FableExplorer and install the extracted from the rar folder mods: Mods from the Mod.
9) Play and enjoy =)

They have collaborated in this mod:

-: JaCkOfBlAdEs:-(I)
Eons
Dragon-
JP b46
Lord of Blades

All of us from www.fablemod.forosactivos.com
There are some mods by www.fabletlcmod.com

To view videos, my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JSRFcube

please help and can anyone point me to a working mod tool program for fable 1 that i can mod my self

connor davila
Previous Topic: AGUMENT EFFECT MOD HELP NEEDED
Next Topic: Help!! Fable keeps shutting down!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:36:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01248 seconds