Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Morerunes
Morerunes [message #68151] Sun, 05 May 2013 12:21 Go to next message
Sparrow
Hey morerunes, can you make a video of how to make armor in blender? Can you make a template like you did for the weapon? I really want to make armor from skyrim in fable. You don't have to but could you (or anyone else) point me in the right direction to do this? I have a version of blender that I can import .x files. Will that help me? Will I have to skinweight it? Can I just load an armor and edit it and export it and import it into fable explorer? How would I go about Skinweighting in blender?

Are you shpongled?
Re: Morerunes [message #68154 is a reply to message #68151] Sun, 05 May 2013 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Clothing/Armor is a lot more difficult, but I think I could probably give it a shot. You'll still have to rig it, but a skeleton would be nice, especially if blender exports it correctly. I can't get started on it yet, but maybe in a week or so after finals.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Morerunes [message #68200 is a reply to message #68154] Fri, 10 May 2013 07:14 Go to previous message
Katos is currently offline  Katos

I actually would love to see a custom armor tutorial. I've just started doing lessons on blender and this would enhance my experience with both blender and fable.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/alikianos94/j17l7q-1.png
REVENGE
SOLVES
EVERYTHING
Previous Topic: transform archery in firearm??
Next Topic: Shield
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 07:14:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01277 seconds